DevOps Engineer - (M/F)
What will you accomplish?
- You will oversee building and setting up new development toolchains and infrastructure by supporting our customers to adopt DevOps approach :
* As a Trust Advisor, you will guide our customers on the best tool chain or container platform’s selection and supervise implementations
* As Creative Person, you can modernize Apps and enabling real hybrid or multi-cloud approach with the support of our technology partners (Red Hat, Azure, AWS, IBM…) and the open-source ecosystem
- Understand stakeholders needs and have the capacity of assessing their DevOps maturity
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes will be part of your working habits
- Collaboration and coordination with software developers and software engineers’ teams to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Investigation & Resolution of technical issues
- Participation to new way of working design for DevOps roles
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally you hold a master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- You have a solid software engineering or application developing experience in a large corporation
- You have good knowledge of Kubernetes or OpenShift and you are a good user in major CI/CD components such as Maven, Nexus, Jenkins…
- You are a problem-solving person and aim to reach customer’s satisfaction in an Excellence Level
- Passionate about new technologies sector, you are collaborative, team spirit, driven by curiosity, you enjoy learning and be challenged!
- You are motivated to be part of customer’s teams growing in the DevOps and/or Cloud space
- You are looking for a good and reliable company that will support you for the next years of your career
- You have an excellent command of French and English
What do we offer?
- A stimulating and people-focused professional environment, within one of the key players in ICT both internationally (130,000 people) and in Luxembourg (200 people)
- By joining our team, participate in the strategic expansion of our company
- Full time permanent contract
- Attractive and flexible salary package with various extra-legal benefits
- Personalized training plan
- Free parking
- Other benefits depending on your seniority
- Career Evolution
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
To compete and thrive in a digitally transformed world, businesses need to equip their employees with cutting-edge technologies for innovation, generate new levels of knowledge and rethink their services and customer engagements.
We support our clients on their journey to digitalization. We co-create their future, from the initial idea to the realization of their projects.
Our vision: " an intelligent society with a human centric approach ", where people are at the center of the transformation, and have access to intelligent and connected services, supported by cutting-edge innovations (AI, blockchain, hyper-automation...).
You recognize yourself in our description?
You want to turn your professional career into a Success Story?
Then drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience, and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. You want to learn more? Visit our Digital Sphere here!
Who are we looking for?
- We are always challenging ourselves and trying to improve by working on diverse and exciting projects entwined with the latest technologies.
- We have a solid background in ICT and our clients trust us :
- We will help you boost your career with new certifications and real career plan!
For further details on the role, please reach out to email@example.comFujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
Everything is done so that there is a real enrichment for everyone professionally. This possibility of working on new solutions in young and dynamic teams feels awesome!