Senior JAVA Developer (M/F)
- Leadership and mentoring skills;
- Solid work organization/coordination of multi-disciplinary agile teams (developers, UX designers, testers); strong task prioritization skills;
- Working experience across multiple enterprise domains (application, security, infrastructure, data, etc.)
- Solid understanding of clean code principles and design patterns and their applicability in development of robust, secure and scalable solutions;
- Solid understanding of enterprise application servers and their configuration; JBoss/Wildfly application server knowledge is a plus;
- Experience in developing software using CI (eg: Jenkins) and continuous delivery practices including automatic testing (unit and system testing);
- Experience in developing and consuming web services (rest and SOAP web services) and in coordinating work with other development teams;
- 7+ years of full software development lifecycle experience in building java web applications (Java, JavaEE/Spring, JPA, SOAP/Rest WebServices);
- 5+ years of experience in SQL and developing applications with relational and non-relational database technologies;
- 5+ years of experience in using Maven, NPM, Jenkins, Git, SoapUI, Jira.
- Experience in developing applications using (web) single sign on technologies (SAML, OpenID, OAuth) is a big plus;
- Experience in defining applications or integration architectures is a plus
- Experience working on Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, OpenShift) is a plus;
- Experience with containers (eg: Docker) and container orchestrations tools (eg: Kubernets) is a plus;
- Experience in developing mobile applications is a plus;
- Experience in the banking sector is a plus;
Fujitsu is a leading ICT company with 130.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Luxembourg, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Digital innovations are transforming business and have a pervasive influence on all areas of a company. It has an impact on customer experience, and enhances productivity by improving the way people collaborate within an organization. Our Digital Business Services entity has a long and proven record of accomplishment of technology innovation in multiple fields: User Experience, Operations automations, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things. You want to learn more? Visit our Digital Sphere here!
Who are we looking for?
- We are always challenging ourselves and trying to improve by working on diverse and exciting projects entwined with the latest technologies.
- We have a solid background in ICT and our clients trust us :
- We will help you boost your career with new certifications and real career plan!
For further details on the role, please reach out to email@example.comFujitsu - Human centric innovation driving digital transformation
I always try to focus on customer satisfaction and on quality, which is our common attitude.
I am convinced that in 10 years I will say: I am proud to work at Fujitsu.